PRINTING PIECE. A TUTORIAL. February 18 2011
1. Output your image to film.
2. Coat screen with photo emulsion. This is usually done in a darkroom. No camera flash allowed.
3. Film is placed face up on exposure unit.
4. Dry, emulsion coated screen is placed over the film.
6. Exposed screen is shot with water until image is revealed.
7. Screen is taped out to prevent ink from going through the edges.
8. Ink is mixed and screen is registered in the right place to print.
9. Blank tote bags or shirts are prepped and ready.
10. Loading blank totes.
11. Ink is squeegee'd through the screen..
12. And we have PIECE!
13. Tote is run through the drier to cure and set the ink.
14. And you're done! These will be available here soon..